What is Old Mutual Retirement Plan?The Old Mutual Retirement Plan offers you a vehicle to save for retirement and to provide a cash lump sum and monthly pension in the event of death, disablement or reaching your retirement age. Having a company pension is just not enough.
- Affordable - invest a minimum of N$265 a month for 10 years or more
- Your money is invested in our Smooth Bonus Portfolio – aiming to provide inflation-beating returns
- An annual bonus is paid into your Plan, growing your money even more
- You can nominate a beneficiary who will receive the money if you die before your plan matures
- No medical examination is required
- You can skip up to 6 months' worth of premiums over the premium payment term. It is important to let us know beforehand that you are wanting to do this.
You can nominate a beneficiary who will receive the money if you die before your plan matures.
Unfortunately, no withdrawals are permitted.
- Assuming the tax structure remains unchanged, you can look forward to a one-third tax free cash payout at the end of your investment term. The remaining two-thirds will have to be re-invested into a compulsory annuity.
Only two. You need to be a Namibian citizen or permanent resident over the age of 18 to invest.
You must be at least 10 years from your normal retirement age.
Speak to your financial adviser or give us a call us on +264 (0) 61 299 3999 and we'll help you invest.